Students who are interested in playing sports next school year will need to complete all sports clearances prior to the first day of practice. This includes any summer league sports participation. Here are the following:
- Concussion baseline testing (in May at ULS)
- Sports physical form (completed by pediatrician)
- Consent and Assumption of Risk forms
- Concussion Training Course for Parents
- Concussion Training Course for Students
For more information to participate in ULS sports and a link to the forms, please visit the Athletics page on our school website. If you have questions, contact Athletic Director Walt Quitan email@example.com.