On this page, you’ll find links to web sites, PDF files of commonly requested forms, meal menus and other helpful information about the University Laboratory School which you can download and read.
ULS Emergency Guide [PDF]
Transcript Request Form [Google Form]
2020 February Meal Menus [PDF]
2020 January Meal Menus [PDF]
ULS Wellness Policy [PDF]
2019-2020 Laptop Contract (Gr. 6) – to be posted October 2019 [PDF]
2019-2020 Laptop Contract Quiz (Gr. 7-8)
2019-2020 Laptop Contract Quiz – BYOD (Gr. 9-12)
Chromebook or equivalent model with the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Google Chrome OS
- Screen size: 11.6 or larger
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 16 GB SSD
- Battery: Average Battery Life (in hours): 10 hours
- Power Supply
- Strong barrel type connector or square type connector. Avoid skinny pin type connectors.
- Max Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel HD Graphics
- Wireless Type: 802.11n
- Additional Warranty after the 1st year
The above Chromebook or a computer is highly recommended. Google Chrome is the required web browser.